Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday Sketch

Operation Write Home's Sunday Sketch Challenge #185 looks like this:


 

And...here is my take:


 



I used this oldie but goodie digi stamp from Sassy Cheryl's Stamps.  She is called Ladybug Magnet Girl. I'm not even sure if she is in the store to link her up. 
The paper is from American Crafts and the sentiment is from a clear rubber stamp that reads: Hooray...
I colored this stamp using Copic markers and then fussy cut her out.
Added a few gems and there is my take on OWH sketch challenge this Sunday. I am off to write some letters to my soliders. 
Have a great Sunday, my friends. 


 

 

3 comments:

  1. That's so darn cute! Love the gems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Your fussy cutting skills are fabulous. I'd be missing a pigtail or two! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute!!! Amazing coloring and perfect layout.

    ReplyDelete