Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Deep Ocean Challenge Blog

Deep Ocean Challenge #57~Christmas in July. 
Here is my creation using Sassy Cheryl's digital image Winter Bluebirds:
 


 I colored in this adorable Sassy Cheryl image with Copic markers:
Skin-E000,00,21
Hair-E53,57
Outfit-B21,24,R35, E31,33

The sentiment comes from a Studio G wooden rubber stamp. It reads: friends & family...
The paper comes from Recollections-Peppermint Twist. It is a 12x12 paper pad I bought last year. I die cut the circles using my Cuttlebug. 

It's Wednesday! Half way through the week! Yay! I think it is going to rain here so it's a good day to stay inside and start kicking the laundry's butt! Oh, who am I kidding...the laundry always wins! 
I'll be back later with an Operation Write Home Mid-Week Throwdown! 
C-ya later, my friends! 
 

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. So Very Sweet Angela! love your awesome coloring. Never to early to start on Christmas cards...
    Hugs
    Judy

    ReplyDelete