Sunday, August 4, 2013

7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog

Anything Goes with a Twist of Marker challenge #79 over at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. 
For this challenge, I colored up Bijou and Beatrix. This is a Kraftin' Kimmie rubber stamp. 
Here is my creation: 
I stamped the image on x-press it blending paper and I used Copic markers to color in the image. The paper comes from Hampton Art-Ki. 
The sentiment reads: Wanna clown around?


 It 's a cute image! 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day, my friends! 




 

4 comments:

  1. This card is absolute gorgeous! Love your layout!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully colored!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at 7 Kids College Fund! Hugs! Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second Rosie...your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for participating in the www.7kidscollegefund.com challenge!

    ReplyDelete